Saturday, May 5, 2007

How I Decided to Build a T-Bucket

I've always wanted to build my own hot rod. I've built scale models of cars since I was a kid and it was finally time to move on to the real thing. I decided on building a t-bucket because it's relatively cheap to build compared to other hot rods and I still have to feed my four kids and support my wife's blogging habit. After seeing and riding in my uncle's t-bucket I was hooked. He's since sold it and moved on to building a 34 Ford, five window coupe. Building my t-bucket is a long term project due to funds and time constraints, so it will probably take me 10 - 15 years to complete.

Four years ago I started building my t-bucket. I did some research and bought four sets of plans. From those I came up with my own plans. So, construction began. Follow along with me as I build my t-bucket!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Your blog is going to be so cool looking when you get done with it! I hope you'll enjoy blogging.

Abiding in the Vine!

Unknown said...

Cool Site! I really like what you've started, can't wait to see it run and possibly get a ride in it....

Unk

Anonymous said...

Hi Daddy!

I think your blog is awesome, and I can't believe that the only one in our family who does NOT blog, is Cheeko!

TTYL
Neeto